Bum Squidoo

Friday, June 27, 2008

Making Money with Your Blog!

A place for finding the Nuts and Bolts for Making Money Online with Affiliate Marketing Business Opportunity!

When I first got started online, I figured I would have to come up with many different methods of traffic generation.

And when I first got started, I tried out a lot of different types of traffic. Then I stumbled on article marketing.

It was incredible how different the leads I got from article marketing were from most other leads I received. You see, with article marketing, all the traffic you get is prequalified they already know who you are, and they want to know more about you.

That is it they want to know more about you and your methods. This is huge. This means you do not have to build a relationship in your first few emails all you have to do is continue to one you have already created in the article.

What does this mean for you?

1) Get started today. Procrastination is one of the worst things you can become a victim of online. Just get out there and start writing and submitting articles today. Do not wait until you have all your ducks in a row just do it. Do not wait until you have it down perfect. Just do it.

2) You must write multiple articles. I can no longer count the number of people who tell me they have submitted a few articles and ask when the flood of traffic is going to arrive. Look, if you are not going to write at least 100 articles, do not even begin writing articles. I am serious when I say that.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1400 articles in print and 10 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home