Bum Squidoo

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

Article marketing is the number one thing I do online. Why? Why do I spend time writing articles when there are so many other good ways to make money online?

I actually stumbled into article marketing to make money online. I started with a small website, and to get search engine traffic, I did two things: 1) I submitted to web directories and 2) I wrote articles, included my links, and submitted them to various article directories online.

What happened? The first thing that happened is that I gained top ten search engine rankings for several different keywords and then I continued to submit articles, but I began testing the article directories for best response. I found one that out paced all the others combined, and began to submit only to that article directory.

My traffic began to climb but what happened that was even more exciting was that the people who subscribed to my list via the article marketing each bought as much as 5 times as much as visitors derived from most other sources (outperforming PPC by about 10 times or more).

This of course surprised me, but when I began to think about it, I realized what had happened anyhow, this is my theory:

1) I write a lot of articles. So people have the opportunity to get to know me before the subscribe to my list they already have passed the relationship building step before they get to my list, so I can start selling my products right away, while they are still hot, interested in the types of products I offer.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 700 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home