Bum Squidoo

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Online marketing starts with your website

Internet marketing allows you to reach a global audience. Internet marketing is marketing your business online. Online marketing starts with your website; make sure its attractive and easy to use. When they need information, modern-day consumers turn first to the Internet. All of your online marketing will make sure they will find

One of the biggest stumbling blocks to article marketing is to stay motivated to write articles everyday. When I first got into article marketing I wrote one article and was very disappointed with the results. To succeed with article marketing you need to write consistently everyday.

The main reasons for this is that you are not sure which of your articles are going to do it for you. I have had one article that had more than a thirty percent click through rate. I think that this is very unusual. Usually my articles average about a three percent click through. So if you write two bad articles that do not really produce any results then your third may produce some good results and you will get a few subscribers to your newsletter. So if you only wrote the first article you would be under the impression that article marketing does not work.

When you write everyday it becomes very easy to procrastinate and put off writing the next article. So when I think of a good article I immediately sit at my personal computer and type it out before I forget about the idea.

I always think of the bigger picture. More articles translates into more subscribers to my newsletter and more customers. So when I get lazy and am not in the mood to write any articles I will always try to think of the big picture.

One of the other obstacles that you will also face is that at some stage you will experience writer's block. This is when you run out of creative ideas. This is when I visit the main categories of article directories to give me some ideas of what topics I can write on.

Hopefully these tips will help you to see the big picture and stay motivated to write articles everyday.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home